Paint Schemes & Road Numbers!
O 25,500 Gallon
(Click thumbnail to enlarge)
Atlas’ model of the Trinity 25,500 gal, insulated, general-purpose design. This was introduced in 1986 and production continues today. There are at least 13,000 presently in service. Typical commodities include vegetable oil, tallow, styrene, benzene, asphalt, biodiesel, acrylates, and numerous other chemicals.
- Accurate painting and printing
- Numerous detail fittings and components specific to prototype
- Highly detailed body with prototypical jacket seams
- Metal end sills, lower side safety rails and safety rail support
- Length over couplers: 15.5"
- Minimum radius curve: 36" (2-Rail)
- Minimum diameter curve: O-54 (3-Rail)
Please note: Atlas "O" scale couplers
can also be used on both 2-rail and 3-rail versions.
Four road numbers are available per road name except for NS, which has two.