PAINT SCHEMES & NEW ROAD NUMBERS!
O 55 TON FISHBELLY HOPPER
Originally introduced in the solid
steam period of the 1930's, the 55 Ton Fishbelly Hopper car thrived
until second-generation diesel days and formed the backbone of some of
the great coal hauling railroads.
Atlas O's version captures the nostalgia and heritage of the unique
model in true 1/4" details.
- Die-cast construction
- Flat or peaked ends as per the
- Separately-applied grab irons,
ladders and brakeline details
- 50 ton Bettendorf die-cast sprung
- Removable coal load
- Interior details
- Minimum diameter curve: O-27
- Die-cast articulated couplers
- Kadee®-compatible scale
Four road numbers are available per
road name except for WM (Port of Baltimore) which has two road