NEW PAINT SCHEMES!
O BERWICK 60' HY-CUBE
Please Contact Your
Atlas O Dealer
Order from our
(Stock subject to availability)
Berwick Forge & Fabricating
built over 23,000 freight cars in its nearly 20 years of existence in
Berwick, Pennsylvania. Their designs were very successful and most of
the cars are still in service today. While Berwick built virtually all
modern types of freight cars, they are perhaps best known for their
50' and 60' box cars.
This Atlas O model replicates
the interesting series of 60' high-capacity cars that were built by
Berwick in the late 70s. These Hy-Cube cars feature centered double
plug-doors and a waffle pattern on the car sides.
- Intricately-detailed ABS body
- Etched metal safety platforms
- Finely die-cast metal ladders and stirrups
- Highly-detailed die-cast underframe
- Accurate painting and lettering
- 100-ton roller-bearing trucks with rotating
- Simulated paint overspray on roof
- 3-Rail trucks are pre-drilled to accept Atlas
- Minimum diameter curve: O-54 (3-Rail)
- Minimum radius curve: 36" (2-Rail)
Four road numbers are available per road name.