O 50' PS-1 BOX CAR
Modeled after one of the most popular
and colorful freight cars of all time, New Road Names for Atlas O's Pullman-Standard
50' PS-1 box car will be a welcome addition to your layout.
Representing the classic American railroads of the 1950's and 1960's,
Atlas O's authentic model is built with true 1/4" dimensions and
Offered in distinct versions uniquely
suited to the appropriate railroad, each car features exquisite
detailing and Atlas O's trademark construction.
- Highly detailed ABS body
- Etched metal roofwalk
- Die-cast pre-1961 standard underframe or die-cast modern cushioned
underframe as per the prototype
- 50-ton Bettendorf or 70-ton roller-bearing sprung
die-cast trucks as per the prototype
- Youngstown or Pullman Standard style doors as per the prototype
(Undecorated cars include both styles)
- Separately-applied grab irons, ladders and brake line details
- Minimum diameter curve: O-31 (3-rail)
- Die-cast articulated couplers (3-rail)
- Kadee(r)-compatible scale couplers (2-rail)
All decorated cars come in two road
numbers per road name.