NEW ROAD NAMES & ROAD NUMBERS!
RE-BUILT BOX CARS
Based on the USRA box cars that were designed by
the United States Railway Administration during World War I, the Steel
Re-Built Box Car is a great addition to Atlas O's Steam Era
- True 1/4" dimensions and details
- Highly detailed ABS body
- Die-cast chassis
- Die-cast Andrews or Bettendorf sprung trucks
- Full brake system
- Different steel ends as per the prototype
- Prototypical painting and lettering
- Scale 33" wheels and scale couplers
- Minimum diameter curve: O-31 (3-rail)
Four road numbers are available per road name.