In the steam era, many
railroads used turntables to turn locomotives for their next
journey. Railroads still use
turntables to assist in the maintenance of diesel locos and
rolling stock. Based
on a Santa Fe prototype, Atlas O has realistically duplicated
its features in true 1/4" dimensions and details so
adding a working turntable has never been simpler. What's
more, everything is included for easy tabletop installation.
- Pit diameter: 24"
- Proven Geneva-gearing for positive indexing
- Can be used for both 3-rail and 2-rail operation
- Will run on AC or DC power
- Compatible with Lionel TrainMaster Command
- Molded in appropriate colors
- Complete hook-up instructions
- Added details
- Easy tabletop installation
- Motor Drive included in box for smooth and easy operation
Coming in August 2002!