Schemes & Road Numbers!
O 40' Wood Reefer
This highly detailed model
is based on the 40' wood refrigerator cars built by Pullman
for the Northern Refrigerator Car Co. in 1930. With its
rooftop ice hatches, USRA-style fish belly underframe and
vertical brake shaft, it is representative of the thousands of
similar cars that were built during the "Billboard" era of
Available in 2-rail as well
as 3-rail, these ready-to-run reefers have state-of-the-art
detailing and construction.
hatches open just like on the real car)
- Highly detailed ABS body
- Separately-applied ladders, grab irons and
- Die-cast metal stirrups
- Separately-applied door hinges, handles and
- Opening doors
- Separately-applied opening roof hatches, hinges
- Die-cast underframe
- Separately applied brake system and vertical
- Separately-applied coupler lift bars
- 40-ton Bettendorf-style,
die-cast sprung trucks with metal wheels
- Die-cast articulated couplers (3-Rail)
- Minimum diameter curve: O-31 (3-Rail)
- Minimum radius curve: 24" (2-Rail)
versions feature body-mounted scale knuckle
couplers and scale 33" wheelsets.
Two road numbers are
available per road name.
New Paint Schemes!
||Yes! Bananas (Brown/Yellow/Red)
||Jelke Good Luck Products (Brown/Yellow/Red/Blue)
||Soo Line (Brown/Yellow)
||American Refrigerated Transit (Brown/Yellow/Red/Blue)
||New Haven (Brown)
New Road Numbers!